For information on how Brillante Jewellery collects, uses, and discloses personally identifiable information from its customers.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you login on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or sign in to our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: full name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The Websites are not designed for, or directed to, children under the age of 16 and Brillante Jewellery does not intentionally collect information about anyone under the age of 16 on the Websites. If Brillante Jewellery discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information from anyone younger than the age of 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website
we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service
your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
• To process transactions
Your information and credentials, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Do we reveal any information to outside parties or third party?
We do not tender, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties or any research organisation who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
• We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy and will only process your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
• We are committed to protect your information given to us with care. We do not sell, rent, or loan any information that identifies you to any third party without your consent.
• The personal information you give to us may be shared within our group of companies, our banks, our agents, couriers and other third parties who need your information to enable your order to be delivered or for providing/improving our services for you.
• We would like to share your information with any new businesses that we may develop in the future, either on our own or with others. Our Website will be updated from time to time should we develop joint ventures or companies going forward.
All Personal Data that has been collected from you will only be stored for a duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed and for as long as required by applicable law.